BarkLogic Clean & Clear Coat & Bed Spray - Mint Tree
- Infused With A Powerful Combination Of Essential Oils Known To Deter Insects & Naturally Control Odors.
- Non-Toxic, Eco-Friendly, Hypoallergenic, Pesticide Free
- Biodegradable • Made in the U.S.A. • No Animal Ingredients
- Scent: Mint Tree
- 17 fl. oz / 503 ml
BarkLogic Natural Clean & Clear Coat & Bed Spray is a unique and effective blend of plant and mineral based ingredients that are formulated to safely clean and secure your pet’s living environment and help keep the pests at bay.
Pesticide free with no animal ingredients or harsh chemicals, BarkLogic Natural Clean & Clear Coat & Bed Spray will provide gentle and safe odor control while refreshing surfaces as needed. It is infused with essential oils that are known to banish and repel fleas, ticks, black flies, gnats, mosquitos, and other bugs.
BarkLogic Natural Clean & Clear Coat & Bed Spray is safe for daily use and fume free.
17 fl. oz. / 503 ml.
Spray liberally and evenly on to any surface or spray directly onto your pet’s coat and rub into the fur.
Apply to areas that have strong odors and have come into contact with fleas, ticks, and other insects.
Apply to any surface that needs to be refreshed and to high traffic areas frequented by your pet.
No rinsing is required. Always test for color fastness before spraying on any surface. Always test for allergic reaction by patch testing on fur first.
Use & Ingredients
Ingredients: Water (Aqua) Caprylyl/Myristyl Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Propionate, Zinc Ricinoleate, Citric Acid, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Stem/Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
Additional Info & Precautions
For external use only.
Do not spray into eyes, mouth, or ears. If eye contact occurs, flush gently with water. If ingestion occurs seek medical attention immediately.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. If allergic reaction occurs cease use immediately and seek medical advice.
Wash hands after use. Repeated and frequent exposure may cause skin irritation.
Always check with your veterinarian before using on a dog under 12 weeks, or in declining health.