BarkLogic Aloe & Flaxseed Deodorizing Shampoo - Lemon Tree
- Dissolves & Washes Away Unpleasant Odors and Grime.
- Safely & Naturally Deodorizes.
- Sulfate Free & Hypoallergenic Plant Based Formula Non-Toxic, Eco-Friendly, Paraben Free, DEA & PEG Free
- Phthalate Free • Biodegradable • Made in the U.S.A. • No Animal Ingredients
- Scent: Lemon Tree
- 16 fl. oz / 473 ml
BarkLogic Aloe & Flaxseed Deodorizing Shampoo is formulated using nature's most powerful plant and mineral based ingredients to safely and gently lift up, break down, and wash away unpleasant odors, dirt, and debris from your pet’s fur with every use.
BarkLogic Aloe & Flaxseed Deodorizing Shampoo will eliminate odors on contact and will leave your pet’s coat clean, refreshed, and odor free with a refreshing and light lemon scent.
BarkLogic Aloe & Flaxseed Deodorizing Shampoo is natural, gentle, and hypoallergenic. Can be used as often as needed.
16 fl. oz / 473 ml
Apply generously to wet coat and massage fully into fur to create a rich lather and ensure total coverage. Add more water as needed. Rinse away thoroughly with water.
Can be left on for up to five minutes for additional odor elimination. For stubborn odors like skunk repeat use may be needed until entire odor is eliminated. Safe for daily use. Always test for allergic reaction by patch testing on fur first.
Use & Ingredients
All BarkLogic products are biodegradable, gluten free, do not contain animal ingredients, and are never tested on animals. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Lauryl Glucoside Carboxylate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Gluconolactone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Zinc Ricinoleate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Linum Usistatissimum (Flaxseed) Extract.
Additional Info & Precautions
Keep out of eyes. If contact occurs flush gently with water.
If ingestion occurs seek professional medical attention immediately.
Keep out of reach of children and pets, for external use only.
If allergic reaction occurs cease use immediately and contact your local veterinarian, local physician, clinic or emergency room.